You can submit a complaint directly online to our system. After submitting your complaint, you will receive further instructions.
Go to submit a claim online >>>
Address for filing a claim:
IRISIMO s. r. o.
Bystricka cesta 5633/16A
1. The Seller is responsible for goods defects in accordance with the Slovak Republic’s applicable regulations and the Buyer is obliged to file a claim with the Seller or a designated person. Information regarding designated people and service points for warranty and post-warranty service is given in the warranty card or provided by the Seller to the Buyer on request by telephone or e-mail.
2. The Buyer may request a replacement instead of the defect’s rectification or, if the defect only relates to a part of the goods, replacement of the part, provided that this does not incur disproportionate costs for the Seller in relation to goods price or the defect’s severity.
3. The Seller may always replace the defective goods with faultless goods instead of removing the defect, unless this would cause serious problems for the Buyer.
4. In case of a goods defect that cannot be repaired and which prevents the goods from being used properly as an item without defect, the Buyer has the right to have the goods replaced or to withdraw from the purchase agreement. The Buyer has same rights if, although the defects are remediable, the Buyer cannot use the goods properly due to the defect’s recurrence after repair or due to a greater number of defects.
5. The Claims Policy applies to goods purchased by the Buyer from the Seller in the form of e-commerce on the Seller's e-commerce website.
6. The Claims Policy for goods that can be delivered to the Seller begins on the day when all of the following conditions are met cumulatively:
a) delivery of the Notice of Claim to the Seller,
b) delivery of the goods claimed by the Buyer to the Seller or a designated person,
7. The Seller or a designated person shall issue a confirmation of the claim the Buyer in a suitable form chosen by the Seller, e.g., in the form of an e-mail or in writing, whereby the Seller is obliged to precisely identify the claimed goods defects and once again instruct the consumer on their rights. If the claim is made by remote communication, the Seller is obliged to deliver confirmation of the claim to the Buyer immediately; if it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together with the proof of the claim; confirmation of the claim does not have to be delivered if the Buyer has the possibility to prove the claim in another way.
8. The Buyer is entitled to decide which rights they wish to exercise and they are obliged to deliver information regarding their decision to the Seller without delay. On the basis of the Buyer's decision regarding which rights they wish to exercise, the Seller or a designated person is obliged to immediately determine the handling method for the claim, and in more complex cases within 3 days from the beginning of the claim procedure. After determining the handling method for the claim, the Seller or their designated person will immediately handle the claim; in justified cases, the claim may also be handled later. However, handling the claim cannot take longer than 30 days from the date of the claim. After the time limit for processing the claim expires, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement or exchange their goods for new goods.
9. The Seller is not liable for goods defects:
a) if the goods defect is caused by using the goods in conditions which do not correspond in their intensity, humidity, chemical and mechanical influences to the goods natural environment,
b) if the goods defect has been caused by the goods improper handling, operation or neglect,
c) if the goods defect is caused by damage to the goods caused by excessive strain or by use contrary to the conditions set-out in the documentation or the general principles of the goods normal (defects caused by using the watch contrary to the instructions for use or the principles of proper use),
d) if the goods defect is caused by damage to the goods caused by unavoidable and/or unforeseeable events,
h) if the goods defect has been caused to the goods by accidental destruction or accidental deterioration,
e) if the goods defect has been caused by unprofessional intervention, water damage, fire, static or atmospheric electricity or other acts of God (e.g., damage to the item due to failure to comply with the waterproofing instructions).
f) if the goods defect was caused by an unauthorised person tampering with the goods (tampering with the watch outside an authorised repair shop).
10. The warranty period is 24 months from the goods delivery date, unless a different warranty period is specified for specific cases.
11. The warranty period shall be extended by the period during which the buyer has been unable to use the goods due to the warranty repair of the goods.
12. In the event of an acknowledged claim, the Seller bears the costs of transporting the goods to the claim.
13. Warranty scope:
13.1 Protect the watch from: impact, dropping, shock, sudden temperature changes, chemical influences, magnetic poles, water, in case the watch is not marked as waterproof.
13.2 The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear caused by the use of the product. Before first use, the customer is obliged to study the operating instructions and the warranty conditions. Defects caused by improper use are not covered by the warranty.
14. You can submit a claim directly online in our system. You will receive further instructions after submitting the claim.