Shipments are delivered by courier companies:
The price of the goods, as well as any costs related to the Buyer's chosen method of payment or delivery, the Buyer may, at their discretion, pay in one of the following ways:
1. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase Agreement without giving a reason in accordance with Art. § 7 et seq. Act No. 102/2014 Coll. on Buyer Protection in Distance Selling (hereinafter referred to as the “Act on Buyer Protection in Distance Selling”) within 14 days of goods receipt.
2. Within this period, the Buyer has the right to unpack and test the goods in a manner similar to a usual purchase in a standard shop, to the extent necessary to determine the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
3. The period for withdrawal from the Agreement begins on the day when the Buyer or a third party designated by them, with the exception of the courier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods.
4. Withdrawal from the Agreement must be made by the Buyer in writing in a manner that does not raise doubts that they have withdrawn from the Agreement, or in the form of a record on another durable medium or using the form that forms Annex no. 1 of these terms and conditions - ANNEX No. 1 - Withdrawal form. The period for withdrawal from the Agreement is considered to be maintained if the withdrawal notice was sent to the Seller no later than the last day of the period under Art. § 7 par. 1 of the Act on Buyer Protection in Distance Selling.
5. The Buyer is obliged without undue delay, but no later than within 14 days from the purchase Agreement's withdrawal date to send the goods back to the operator's address or hand it over to the Seller or a person authorised by the Seller to take over the goods.
6. The Buyer is obliged to deliver complete goods to the Seller, including complete documentation, undamaged, preferably in the original packaging and unused.
7. We recommend insuring the goods. The Seller does not accept cash on delivery. The Seller is obliged without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the delivery date of the notice of withdrawal to the Buyer to return all payments received from them under the purchase Agreement or in connection with it to the Buyer, including shipping, delivery and postage and other costs and fees. The Seller is not obliged to return the payments to the Buyer under this point of these terms and conditions before delivery of the goods or until the Buyer proves returning the goods to the Seller, unless the Seller suggests that they pick the goods up in person or through an authorised person.
8. The Buyer bears the cost of returning goods to the Seller or a person authorised by the Seller to take over the goods. This does not apply if the Seller has agreed to bear them themselves or if they have not fulfilled the obligation under § 3 para. 1 letter i) of the Act on Buyer Protection in Distance Selling.
9. The Buyer is only responsible for decreasing the goods value, which arose as a result of poor handling of the goods, which is beyond the scope of treatment necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the goods. The Seller is obliged to return the goods purchase price to the Buyer by the same method used by the Buyer for their payment, unless they agree with the Buyer on an alternative refund method without additional payment to the Buyer in this regard.
10. In the event that the Buyer withdraws from the Agreement and delivers used, damaged or incomplete Goods to the Seller, the Buyer undertakes to pay the Seller:
a) the value by which the goods value was reduced in accordance with Art. § 457 of the Civil Code in the actual amount
b) costs incurred by the Seller in connection with repairing the goods and their restoration to the original condition calculated according to the pricelist for post-warranty service of the goods.
Pursuant to this point of the claim and business conditions, the Buyer is obliged to pay the Seller compensation in the amount of the difference between the Goods purchase price and the Goods value at the time of withdrawing from the purchase Agreement.
11. In accordance with para. § 7 par. 6 of the Act on Buyer Protection in Distance Selling, the Buyer may not withdraw from the Agreement, the subject of which are:
a) the sale of Goods made to the Buyer's specific requirements, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one Buyer.
12. The provisions of these terms and conditions do not explicitly apply to entities that do not meet the definition of Buyer set out in Art. § 2 letter a) of the Act.
Address for returning goods:
IRISIMO s. r. o.
Bystricka cesta 5633/16A