1. The contracting parties have agreed that the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller their name and surname, address of permanent residence, including postal code, telephone number and e-mail address, for the purposes of proper equipment and order delivery in the case of an individual person.
2. The contracting parties have agreed that the Buyer is obliged to notify the Seller of their business name, registered office address, including postal code, ID number, VAT number (if assigned), telephone number and e-mail address for the purposes of proper equipment and order delivery in case of legal entity.
3. A Buyer who has registered in the online store can check and change the provided personal data at any time, as well as cancel their registration after logging in to the e-shop website in the section "https://www.irisimo.com/account/profile".
4. The Seller hereby notifies the Buyer that in accordance with Art. 6 (1) letter (b) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated April 27th, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”), the Seller as the information system operator will process the Buyer's personal data in the process of concluding the purchase Agreement without their consent as the data subject, as the Buyer's personal data processing will be performed by the Seller for performance from the purchase Agreement in which the Buyer acts as one of the parties.
5. Pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) the Seller may order the delivery of the ordered goods, i.e. services to the Buyer, on the basis of a legitimate interest to also process the Buyer's personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and send to the Buyer's e-mail address information about new products, discounts and promotions on the offered goods or services.
6. The Seller undertakes to handle and dispose of the Buyer's personal data in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
7. The Seller declares that in accordance with Art. 5 (1) letter a) and b) of the Regulation, the Buyer's personal data will be obtained exclusively for the purpose stated in the business and claim conditions.
8. The Seller declares that for purposes other than those stated in these terms and conditions and claims, they will always obtain the Buyer's personal data separately on an adequate legal basis and at the same time ensure that these personal data will be processed and used exclusively in a manner appropriate to the purpose for which they were collected and will not associate them with personal data obtained for another purpose or for the purpose of fulfilling the purchase Agreement.
9. Before sending the order, the Buyer will be asked to confirm by checking the box before sending the order that the Seller has notified them in a sufficient, comprehensible and irreplaceable way:
- a) their identification data, which is listed in Art. 1. the business and claim conditions proving the Seller's identity,
- b) contact details of the Seller or their responsible person,
- c) the purpose of personal data processing, which is the conclusion of a purchase Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer and the legal basis for processing personal data,
- d) that the required personal data for the purposes of concluding the purchase Agreement and proper equipment and order delivery, the Buyer is obliged to provide,
- e) if the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) letter f) Regulations that the legitimate interest pursued by the Seller is direct marketing,
- f) identification data of a third-party, which is a company that delivers the ordered goods to the Buyer, or identification data of other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if any,
- g) the personal data retention period, i.e. criteria for its determination,
10. The Seller declares that they will process personal data in accordance with good morals and will act in a way that does not contradict the Regulation or other generally binding legal regulations, nor will they circumvent them.
11. In accordance with the Regulation, the Seller provides the Buyer, whose data they process, with the following information:
- a) the Seller's identity and contact details and, where applicable, the Seller's representative,
- b) contact details of any responsible person,
- c) the purposes of processing for which the personal data is intended, as well as the legal basis of the processing,
- d) if the processing is based on Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) legitimate interests pursued by the Seller or a third-party,
- e) circle of recipients, or categories of recipients of personal data, if any,
- f) where applicable, information that the Seller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation;
- g) the personal data retention period, i.e. criteria for its determination,
- h) information on the existence of the right to request access to their personal data from the Seller and the right to correct or delete or restrict the processing or the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data portability,
- i) the right to lodge a claim to the supervisory authority,
- j) information on whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary for concluding the Agreement, whether the Buyer is obliged to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of not providing such data.
- k) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling,
- the Buyer has the right to obtain a copy of the personal data being processed from the Seller and has the right to obtain all the above information. For any additional copies requested by the Buyer, the Seller may charge a fee corresponding to the administrative costs of making the copy.
12. If the Buyer exercises their right under point 11 in writing or electronically and the content of their application shows that they exercise their right under point 11, the application shall be deemed to have been filed under this Regulation.
13. The Buyer has the right to object to the Seller against their personal data processing, which they assume is or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the Buyer objects to such processing, the Seller shall terminate the personal data processing for direct marketing purposes from the delivery date of such objection to the Seller and the personal data of the Buyer concerned may no longer be and will not be processed for such purposes.
14. If the Buyer suspects that their personal data is being processed unjustifiably, they may file a claim about it with the Slovak Republic Personal Data Protection Office. If the Buyer does not have full legal capacity, their rights can be exercised by a legal representative.
15. The Seller shall take appropriate measures to provide the Buyer with all the information referred to in point 11 in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible form, clearly and simply worded. The Seller will provide the information electronically or in accordance with the Regulation by other means agreed with the Buyer.
16. Information on the measures taken at the Buyer's request shall be provided by the Seller to the Buyer without undue delay, in any case within one month of the request's receipt.
17. The Seller notifies this Buyer that due to the performance of the concluded Agreement, when processing the Buyer's personal data, it is assumed that the Buyer's personal data will be provided and made available to the following third parties, i.e. circle of recipients:
Accountant and wages - Diana Odorčáková - ÚČTOVNÍCTVO, Janovčíka 625, 03495 Likavka, Business ID No.: 45306966
E-shop application provider - Elicase, s r.o., M. Koperníka 22, Trnava 1, 91701
Marketing management - ui42 spol. s r.o., Sibírska 62, 8102 Bratislava, Business ID No.: 35713003